StatCounter

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Obama in Paris

Several dozen Obama supporters turned out on Saturday to support their candidate on the Debilly footbridge, as announced on this blog earlier. In a special surprise, Obama himself showed up to have his picture taken with the crowd. :-)

The French love Obama, as do most Europeans; I just hope the rightwing smearmeisters won't hold that against him they way they did with John Kerry (see previous post.)

Photo: Michael Balter (feel free to reproduce as long as you give me credit!)

1 comment:

Michael Balter said...

Please note that comments that are abusive either to me or other people posting on this blog will be deleted, at my discretion. I have just had to do that with a comment from "Anonymous." This blog is not moderated, however, and all good faith comments are welcome.