Obama in Paris

Several dozen Obama supporters turned out on Saturday to support their candidate on the Debilly footbridge, as announced on this blog earlier. In a special surprise, Obama himself showed up to have his picture taken with the crowd. :-)

The French love Obama, as do most Europeans; I just hope the rightwing smearmeisters won't hold that against him they way they did with John Kerry (see previous post.)

Photo: Michael Balter (feel free to reproduce as long as you give me credit!)

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Michael Balter said…
Please note that comments that are abusive either to me or other people posting on this blog will be deleted, at my discretion. I have just had to do that with a comment from "Anonymous." This blog is not moderated, however, and all good faith comments are welcome.