Greetings from paradise

My blogging has been intermittent the past week because I was between Paris, Boston, and Santa Cruz, California, where I am now. At least once each year, I visit a group of friends in this town by the sea (who shall remain nameless, lest their reputations be tarnished by being publicly associated with me.)

When I visit, I stay with a friend who is a professor at the University of California, Santa Cruz, who built his own wooden house on a bluff overlooking the sea. Here is the view from his terrace, the sea is a little faint in the distance but you get the idea.

I'm working on some interesting stories for Science and other publications, which I will be telling you about soon, and the world of politics continues to be outrageous enough that I will be back to commenting on it very soon.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

I there is paradise on earth it is kashmir in India